Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Job Term: 1.0 FTE
Closing date: 14.05.2018
Required from 1 September 2018.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented teacher who
- Enjoys working alongside colleagues to improve outcomes for children
- Reflects on their practice and their pupils’ learning
- Values consistency, happiness and teamwork within a school
- Can deliver the National Curriculum in an exciting and stimulating way that is accessible to all children.
- Recognises that we, as teachers, are in a privileged position
- Is able to support a Christian ethos
We are a 'Good' school (Ofsted, April 2016) working towards becoming 'Outstanding'. We have a talented, cheerful and supportive team; 181 motivated and engaged learners and a positive, community with supportive families.
Our fantastic team is ready to welcome and support a new member of staff. We share ideas; we encourage each other; we work together, and we have believe that every child can succeed.
Moulton CEVC is a happy school that offers academic excellence, strong strategic leadership with a focus on well-being, and effective teaching. We aim to inspire life-long learning for everybody, and to encourage and enable children and staff to be the best they can be.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed –come and see us in action. Please contact the school office for an appointment or further details. Information about our school can be found on our school website: moulton.suffolk.sch.uk
Tel: 01638 750236. Email: email@example.com
Applications should be returned to the Headteacher, Mrs Deborah Shipp at the school.
Closing Date: 14.05.2018
Interview date: 22.05.2018
Midday Supervisor vacancy
We are currently looking for a midday supervisor.
If you would like to come and join our fabulous team, please contact the school office for an application pack. firstname.lastname@example.org